Have You Been Prescribed the Bach Flower Essence Agrimony?I am happy to share the therapeutic benefits of this flower essence below with you.
Flower Essence Therapy is gentle, safe and perfect to help relieve the stressors of the modern world!Would you like to chip away at the negative emotional stress, fears and memories of your mind that may be holding you back from healing? When you take flower essences regularly, they gradually lift the adverse emotional blockers of the past and help you see the world in a brighter, beautiful light.
Flower Essences are Energetically HealingWhen you take Flower Essences the healing of the physical, mental and spiritual body is addressed so gently, yet definitively.
Bach Flower TherapyThis Flower Essence is called Agrimony Latin Name: Agrimonia eupatoria Bach Flower Remedy #1
PrincipleAgrimony relates to the soul potentials of an ability to confront others and of joyfulness. In the negative Agrimony state, efforts are made to ignore the dark side of life, and there are problems with integrating such experiences into the personality.
SymptomsAttempts are made to conceal torturing thoughts and inner restlessness behind a facade of cheerfulness and freedom from care.
Potential Following Transformation
- Evenness of temper
- Discernment – ability to judge well
- Genuine inner joyfulness
- The trusting optimist
- The clever diplomat
- The untiring peacemaker
- Capable of integrating the less pleasant aspects of life
- Problems acknowledged in the right light
- Able to laugh at one’s worries
- Being aware of their relative unimportance
- Aware of unity in diversity
- Take off the rose-pink spectacles and consider situations objectively.
- Consciously register conflicts, analyzing them on paper and if necessary, solving them on paper. Journal writing!
- Writing down and Identifying the underlying principles.
- Try to recognize inner opposites within yourself and relate them.
- Go for depth rather than width.
- Give up stimulants; become less of a taker and more of a giver.
- Do yoga exercises to harmonize the energetic system.
Positive Statements for Practice
- ‘Where there is light, there are also shadows. I am facing facts as they are.’
- ‘I am finding peace within myself.’
- ‘I am even enjoying the darker hours of life.’
- ‘I am establishing links between the different levels of my personality.’