Have You Been Prescribed the Bach Flower Essence Beech?I am happy to share the therapeutic benefits of this flower essence below with you.
Flower Essence Therapy is gentle, safe and perfect to help relieve the stressors of the modern world!Would you like to chip away at the negative emotional stress, fears and memories of your mind that may be holding you back from healing? When you take flower essences regularly, they gradually lift the adverse emotional blockers of the past and help you see the world in a brighter, beautiful light.
Flower Essences are Energetically HealingWhen you take Flower Essences the healing of the physical, mental and spiritual body is addressed so gently, yet definitively.
Bach Flower TherapyThis Flower Essence is called Beech Latin Name: Fagus sylvatica Bach Flower Remedy #3
PrincipleBeech relates to the soul qualities of sympathy and tolerance. A person in the negative Beech state will be narrow-minded, hard and intolerant in their reactions. We all find ourselves, from time to time, in this negative Beech state, a state in which one ends to be arrogant and highly critical, judging others by subjective, often very narrow, standards.
- Critical attitude
- Criticizing without any understanding of the views and situation of others.
Potential Following Transformation
- Mental acuity, able to grasp the different patterns of human behaviour and individual development.
- Good diagnostic faculties.
- Tolerant and well grounded in life, recognizing unity in diversity.
- Be nicer and kinder with yourself, so that you may also be nicer and kinder to others.
- Look for physical ways of balancing that inner rigidity: playful movements, dancing, etc.
Positive Statements for Practice
- ‘I am making peace with myself and others.’
- ‘I am in the other person and he is in me.’
- ‘Behind everything, I discern the positive growth process.’
- ‘I know that I know nothing.’