In the surface of bones, tooth enamel and in elastic fibres of skin, muscular tissue and blood vessels.
Causes relaxed tissues and elastic fibres, flaccid and weak muscles e.g. unnaturally loose teeth, varicose veins, haemorrhoids, cracked skin, muscle strain, backache and torn ligaments.
Worse from damp & cold. Better for warmth and from rubbing applications to affected parts.
- Musculoskeletal – Elasticity; maintains connective tissue elasticity including ligaments and tendons. Backache, muscle strain, torn ligaments, muscular soreness and muscle injuries. Especially useful for over stretching and straining of the muscles, ligaments and joints found in active people such as dancers, gymnasts and athletes.
- Teeth – Deficient enamel of teeth and bond surfaces, unnaturally loose teeth. Promotes strong tooth enamel and works where the enamel of the teeth are discoloured or deficient.
- Nails – Brittle nails.
- Skin – Cracked skin, varicose veins, stretch marks, cracked heels of the feet, cracked palms of hands and cracked lips. It is excellent for all cracks of the skin.
- Blood & Circulation – Assists normal blood circulation and strengthening of blood vessels. Hardening of arteries. Improves sluggish circulation.
- Respiratory – Emphysema.
- Inflammation – Swellings generally, hardened glands, haemorrhoids, varicose veins.