Have You Been Prescribed the Bach Flower Essence Elm?I am happy to share the therapeutic benefits of this flower essence below with you. Flower Essence Therapy is gentle, safe and perfect to help relieve the stressors of the modern world! Would you like to chip away at the negative emotional stress, fears and memories of your mind that may be holding you back from healing? When you take flower essences regularly, they gradually lift the adverse emotional blockers of the past and help you see the world in a brighter, beautiful light.
Flower Essences are Energetically HealingWhen you take Flower Essences the healing of the physical, mental and spiritual body is gently, yet definitively.
Latin Name: Ulmus procera
Bach Flower Remedy #11
PrincipleElm touches on the principle of responsibility. Unlike many other Bach Flower Remedies, the Elm energy usually shows itself in its positive form. In its negative form, it reveals itself as the' weak moments in the lives of the strong', when people of above-average ability and responsibility suddenly become so exhausted that they feel no longer up to the task. The successful owner of a factory employing many people, or instance, suddenly feels afraid he may be unable to make a simple business decision, which would have harmful consequences for the whole workforce. The much-admired mother, who is usually so splendidly managing her large brood, suddenly thinks she won't be able to cope with her youngest daughter's coming of age party. A capable mayor no longer feels ale to sort out internal party disputes and considers resigning his office, although he knows that the consequences for his borough would be disastrous.
- A temporary feeling of inadequacy.
- I am overwhelmed by responsibilities.
Potential Following Transformation
- Inherent altruism
- Takes action to follow their passions and inner calling
- Elm positive transformation highlights
- Above-average gifts great potential
- Natural leader
- Great sense of responsibility
- An unshakeable conviction that helps will always come at the right moment
- Ready to attempt the impossible if it is a matter of overcoming difficulties relating to the whole
- Able to see problems in their proper perspective
- Remember you are a person, with responsibilities also toward yourself.
- In future, provide for more breaks when planning work.
- Treat yourself to something now and then.
Positive Statements for Practice
- ‘I am given only as much responsibility as I can carry.'
- I am up to the situation.'
- I always have the help I need.'