Boost your Immune System Naturally?
Learn to boost your Immune System Naturally! Join my Energy Plus Program & Makeover to achieve healthy nutrition and lifestyle results!
You can do a lot towards boosting your immune system naturally by adopting a healthy diet and including healing herbs and natural medicine into your every day healthy lifestyle.
I created the Energy Plus Program and Makeover to teach you ways to do this.
Your immune system is the first line of defense stopping the bacteria and viruses making you sick.
Immune Booster Tips
Power Up Your Immune System
- Eat nutritious food adopting the Energy Plus Method, using Food as Medicine.
- Eliminate toxins and environmental pollutants
- Reduce Stress and Stressors in your Life
- Exercise daily to activate your lymphatic system (second waste disposal)
- Create a healthy lifestyle and toxic free home and work environment
- Choose to be Happy and Positive supporting your Emotional Wellbeing.
- Take a herbal ‘Immune Booster‘ and homoeopathic medicine (prescribed by a qualified naturopath, herbalist, homoeopath)
Treating your mind, body and soul with respect and working towards eliminating all stressors from your life. This is the best way to build a strong immune system.
Preventative medicine strategies every day will improve ‘Your Style of Life'.
I guide and teach you to incorporate Immune Boosting natural remedies and nutritional foods every day as part of your ‘Wellness for Life' strategy.
Sign up for the Energy Plus Program & Makeover to learn the Immune Boosting Tips and create a healthier you!
Book a Telehealth Naturopathic Consultation!
When you use these healthy tips and strategies in all areas of your life this becomes the ultimate form of ‘Preventative Medicine'.
Heal your body with Nature – Natural Healing Nutritious Food and Natural Medicines.
We use various naturopathic principles to treat the cause and look for the disharmony in your body and mind to bring your body back to balance. Please see below a brief treatment (Rx) protocol and reference guide, with choices to help improve your health and wellbeing. Click on the headings and links within for more treatment information.
If you are experiencing these conditions, I can guide you into wellness – BOOK NOW for a Naturopathic Consultation.
Tissue Salt Rx
IndicationsThese tissue salts below singular or in combination may help with this condition.
SuggestionSupport your body with the Dr Schussler Salts immune programme. This combination of tissues salts helps power up your body's active defences! These three tissues salts may be taken safely when needed 3 x day as a preventative medicine to boost your immune system naturally. 3 + 7 + 6 • 3 – Ferrum Phosphoricum (first assistance) • 7 – Magnesium phosphoricum (cramps and pains) • 6 – Kalium sulfuricum (chronic inflammation)
Nutritional Medicine Rx
Use Food as Medicine! Nourish your body and mind with fresh seasonal, whole foods. Clean unprocessed & unadulterated foods like nature intended. Support a back to the basic natural approach to eating. Visit your local farmer markets and buy organic produce where possible. Go vegetable crazy! Love your greens.
Food Sensitivity Testing is an easy way to take the guess work out of what may be contributing to you feeling unwell, suffering digestive problems, inflammation, bloating, skin conditions, asthma etc. A whole food natural diet is excellent to follow but what some people don’t realise is one man's food can be another man’s poison. Give your digestive tract a break and feed your body with food that heals. A stressed and inflamed digestive tract (gut) suffering dysbiosis needs help to build up a good microbiome balance. It is not only important for your ability to absorb and utilise nutrients but your gut health and immune system are inextricably linked. Seventy to eighty percent of your immune tissue is located within your digestive system and ninety percent of serotonin is made in the digestive tract. Serotonin is a key player in mood, anxiety, fear, and the general sense of happiness and wellbeing.
The intestinal microbiota (gut flora) helps in proper development of the host immune system, which in turn regulates the homeostasis of the microbiota. Good nutrition promoting good gut health microbiome promotes a healthy immune system.
The gastrointestinal tract is also sensitive to emotion. A troubled intestine can send signals to the brain, just as a troubled brain can send signals to the gut. Therefore, a person's stomach or intestinal distress can be the cause or the product of anxiety, stress, or depression.
Don’t diet! Listen to your body. Eat mindfully in a relaxed environment and choose quality, not quantity. Enjoy fuelling your body and treating it well.
Lifestyle Medicine Rx
Exercise and Fitness Management:Select an exercise activity or sport you enjoy. Choose something that works for you and aim for the 80/20 % approach and always listen to your body.
- Walking is a wonderful activity for all ages, shapes and sizes.
- Build up slowly but aim for 10,000 steps a day.
- I recommend investing in a motivational health monitor like ‘Fitbit’ and or an app like ‘MyFitnessPal’ to motivate you to have a go and strive to improve your fitness and maintain a healthy weight.
Hydration:Aim for 2 – 4 litres of clean, filtered water a day. One of the easiest ways to improve your health is to stay hydrated as your body is made up of 60% water and it needed by every cell of the body. Sugar, Salt and Coffee is dehydrating for the body. Often if you feel thirsty this is an early sign of dehydration. Make it a habit and drink throughout the day. Benefits include:
- Natural Detox – a naturally hydrated body purges the cells, eliminating stored toxins and bodily wastes.
- Digestion and Elimination – eliminates constipation, boating and helps improve general digestive disorders.
- Speeds Metabolism and helps with weight loss.
- Combats Fatigue – water is an important source of energy for your body.
- Reduces High Blood Pressure and Lowers Cholesterol.
- Speeds up Joint and Cartilage repair.
- Skin Health – improves Acne, Dermatitis, Eczema, Psoriasis and Premature Skin Ageing.
- Slows the Ageing Process.
- Aim for 7 – 8 hours quality sleep.
- Turn off all electronic devices and avoid technology and hour before bed as this allows your brain to switch off and make it easier to fall asleep.
- Keep your bedroom just for sleeping & loving. Fresh Air – open a window. Light can make or break a good sleep cycle. Darken your room as much as possible.
- Don’t eat late in the night. Avoid caffeine and stimulants.
- Set your alarm to get to bed and wake at the same time every day.
- Night Cap: – Drink a warm lemon drink, herbal green tea or Golden Milk (Almond & Coconut Milk with beneficial spices) – “Turmeric Latte”, before bed.
- Create a nice environment with indoor plants, aromatherapy diffuser, soft relaxing music and anything that helps you promote a routine to wind yourself down to get much-needed sleep.