KALI MUR (D6), Kalium chloratum, Kali Muriaticum, Potassium Chloride
The mucous membranes and Blood Conditioner salt
In blood, nerve cells, mucous membranes, brain cells, and muscles.
Causes glandular swellings, liver troubles. Thick, white, sticky discharge. White mucus, discharge of white, thick mucus from eyes or nose. Tongue has a white-grey coating. Ulcers, blisters on the tongue. Indigestion from rich food.
Worse motion; rich, fatty and starchy foods. Pain aggravated by movement and improved by warmth.
- Respiratory – All respiratory disorders, mucous congestion, wheeziness, colds, feverish colds and coughs bronchitis, rhinitis, tonsillitis, acts as a decongestant.
- Ear – Earache, middle ear catarrhal infection.
- Throat – Sore throat, ulcerated sore throat, loss of voice from over use.
- Inflammations – Of mucous membranes, bronchitis, rhinitis, gastritis, colitis, cystitis, tonsillitis. Used in first stages of inflammation, early fever, redness, heat and swelling.
- Lymphatics – Swollen glands, tonsillitis.
- Skin – Eczema, Acne, shingles, blistery skin conditions and warts.
- Liver – Jaundice and liver ailments. Assists in bile production. Useful to cleanse and purify the blood.
- Kidney – Cystitis, fluid retention
- Digestive – Sluggish constipation and problems digesting rich, fatty, starchy foods. Poor appetite.
- Musculoskeletal – Inflamed and swollen, chronic inflammations. Dull aching in any part of the body.
- Menstrual – Menstrual blood dark and clotted, leucorrhoea; fluid retention.
- Children – Excellent for children’s feverish colds, ear, gland and throat complaints. Useful in all children’s illnesses such as chicken pox, measles and mumps.