MAG PHOS (D6), Magnesium Phosphoricum The cramps and Pains salt. Nerve Relaxant and Anti-Spasmodic
FoundIn nerves and muscles. Major constituent also of bone, brain, spine, sperm, teeth and blood corpuscles.
DeficiencyCauses cramps, spasms, convulsions, toothache, sharp shooting pains. Trembling of hands. Teeth sensitive to cold. Hiccups. Especially indicated in lean, thin people with highly nervous temperaments and little stamina. Often profuse sweating.
ModalitiesWorse from touch, cold wind, washing. Better from the application of heat, firm pressure, friction and bending double.
- Soft Tissue – Muscle spasms, muscular cramps, chest cramps, legs and feet cramps and muscle rigidity. Sporting injuries, anti-spasmodic.
- Pain – Muscle pain, sharp shooting, constrictive pain and spasmodic pain of all types. Better with heat.
- Headaches – Sharp, migraine.
- Heart – Angina.
- Ear Ache
- Menstrual – Abdominal muscle cramps (dysmenorrhea).
- Birth – May be used in ‘after pains’ of birth.
- Tension – Neck and shoulders
- Musculoskeletal – Sciatia, darting pains or that start at the nape of the neck, muscular twitching.
- Gastrointestinal – Flatulence, painful spasms in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Brain, Nerves and Muscle Cells – Assisting in all types of neuralgia. Nervine relaxant.
- Spasmodic or Convulsive Complaints – Colic, palpitations, hiccups, uncontrollable twitching, uncontrolling spasms and limb jerking. Trembling. May be used in carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Eyes – Blurred vision.
- Emotional – Highly sensitive, nervous temperament, restless, low stamina. Works on the nervous system where there is pain.