NAT PHOS (D6), Natrum Phosphoricum, Sodium Phosphate
The acid-base balance salt. Acid Neutraliser
In blood, muscles, nerve cells, brain cells and intercellular fluids.
Causes excess acidity in system, worms, and gastric disturbances from overfeeding o n milk and sugar. Tongue thick, yellow moist coating. Highly coloured urine.
Worse afternoon or evening.
- Acidity – Acid neutralizer; maintaining the alkalinity of the blood and good for all acidic conditions. Used for all conditions of hyper-acidity.
- Musculoskeletal – Arthritis, gout and rheumatic pain tendency. Lumbago and fibrositis.
- Gastrointestinal – Gastric indigestion, dyspepsia, heartburn, acid reflux. Regulates bile production. May help with nausea, pain after eating, sour risings in the stomach after eating. Stomach cramps. Frequent urination, burning diarrhoea, scolding urine, stinging vaginal discharge. Flatulence and intestinal parasites/worms.
- Morning Sickness – Simple gas rising in throat.
- Metabolism – Assists with disorders of metabolism in general. Disorders in digesting fat-rich foods. Controls the assimilation of fats. Obesity.
- Children – Generally indicated for children, who have been fed too much sugar and milk.
- Intestinal Worms and Parasites
- Offensive Breath – Sour smelling discharge, coppery acid taste in mouth.
- Headache – On crown of head.
- Eyelids – Glued together feeling in the morning.
- Teeth – Grinding of teeth in sleep.
- Emotional – Nervous irritability.
- Sleeplessness – From nervous digestion.