NAT SULPH (D6), Natrum Sulphuricum, Sodium Sulphate The excretion Salt – Water Eliminator
FoundIn intercellular fluid, liver, pancreas, bile, intestines and descending colon Regulates quantity of water in body and eliminates excessive fluids. Important for proper digestion and liver function.
DeficiencyCauses swollen skin, liver diseases, bilious conditions. Sandy deposits in urine. Tongue dirty greenish-yellow coating. Bitter taste in mouth. Light sensitive. Green vomit. Yellow watery secretions
ModalitiesWorse from using water, living in low damp places, wet weather, eating watery plants, fish. Better from dry warm atmosphere.
- Detoxification – Supports general detoxification processes by helping to excrete excessive tissue fluids and helps supports liver pancreas & kidney function.
- Rheumatic complaints – Gout
- Fluid retention – Encourages the kidneys to pass urine. Swollen skin. Oedema – water retention.
- Skin – Eczema
- Gastrointestinal – Promotes a healthy digestive system, gallbladder, pancreas, intestine and urinary system. Flatulence.
- Liver – Liver diseases, bilious conditions. Jaundice. Stimulating effect of liver and supports healthy liver and pancreas function.
- Musculoskeletal – Rheumatoid arthritis where there is swelling of the joints, gout.
- Emotional – May assist in languid feelings displayed in humid weather.