Do you suffer from Piles (Hemorrhoids)?
Piles is another term for hemorrhoids, a collection of inflamed tissue in the anal canal.
Piles (Hemorrhoids) contain blood vessels, support tissue, muscle, and elastic fibres, contain blood vessels, support tissue, muscle, and elastic fibres.
Piles is another term for hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids are collections of inflamed tissue in the anal canal. They contain blood vessels, support tissue, muscle, and elastic fibres.
Many people have piles, but the symptoms are not always obvious.
Hemorrhoids cause noticeable symptoms for at least 50 per cent of people before the age of 50 years.
Piles are collections of tissue and vein that become inflamed and swollen.
The size of piles can vary, and they are found inside or outside the anus.
Piles occur due to
- Chronic constipation,
- Chronic diarrhea,
- Lifting heavy weights,
- Pregnancy, or straining when passing a stool.
A doctor can usually diagnose piles upon examination.
Hemorrhoids are graded on a scale from I to IV. At grades III or IV, surgery may be necessary.
- Liver congestion
- Low fibre diet
Infrequent evacuation of the bowel and poor liver function contribute to the formation of haemorrhoids.
Implementation of an integrated detoxification program involving
- Bowel repair and
- Liver regeneration
- Correcting gut flora,
- Correcting Digestion,
- Repairing Gut Permeability,
- Promoting frequent bowel motions and
- Improving Liver function.
TAKE ACTION TO IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH
- JOIN THE ENERGY PLUS PROGRAM
- Eat a nutritious wholefood healthy diet 80/20!
- Reduce caffeine, stimulants and alcohol intake.
- Maintain a healthy sleep routine.
- Regular Exercise
- Reduce Stressors in all areas of your life!
- Create time to play! Switch off from your devices and social media!
- Use ‘Prescription Only’ Star Botanical Herbal Medicines
- Use Tissue Salts, micro-mineral-dosing to prevent nutritional deficiencies
- Use ‘Prescription Only’ Nutraceuticals
- Aim to improve ‘Your Style of Life’ & find a Healthy Balance!
Please see below a brief treatment (Rx) protocol and reference guide, with choices to help improve your health, lifestyle and wellbeing.
For personal advice and individualised treatment please book a Naturopathic Consultation.
Looking forward to helping you!
If you are experiencing these conditions, I can guide you into wellness – BOOK NOW for a Naturopathic Consultation.
Tissue Salt Rx
These tissue salts below singular or in combination may help with this condition.
- Bleeding or non-bleeding piles
- Fissures, internal or external piles with a backache
- Rectal polyp
- The difficult stool requires straining to evacuate
Gives power to intestinal musculature, prevents constipation and varicosities of hemorrhoidal veins.
Stops bleeding and correct anaemia.
Prevents congestion of rectum and anal canal.
Prevents septic and gangrenous condition of anal skin and rectal submucosa.
Nutritional Medicine Rx
Use Food as Medicine! Nourish your body and mind with fresh seasonal, whole foods. Clean unprocessed & unadulterated foods like nature intended. Support a back to the basic natural approach to eating. Visit your local farmer markets and buy organic produce where possible. Go vegetable crazy! Love your greens.
Food Sensitivity Testing is an easy way to take the guess work out of what may be contributing to you feeling unwell, suffering digestive problems, inflammation, bloating, skin conditions, asthma etc. A whole food natural diet is excellent to follow but what some people don’t realise is one man's food can be another man’s poison. Give your digestive tract a break and feed your body with food that heals. A stressed and inflamed digestive tract (gut) suffering dysbiosis needs help to build up a good microbiome balance. It is not only important for your ability to absorb and utilise nutrients but your gut health and immune system are inextricably linked. Seventy to eighty percent of your immune tissue is located within your digestive system and ninety percent of serotonin is made in the digestive tract. Serotonin is a key player in mood, anxiety, fear, and the general sense of happiness and wellbeing.
The intestinal microbiota (gut flora) helps in proper development of the host immune system, which in turn regulates the homeostasis of the microbiota. Good nutrition promoting good gut health microbiome promotes a healthy immune system.
The gastrointestinal tract is also sensitive to emotion. A troubled intestine can send signals to the brain, just as a troubled brain can send signals to the gut. Therefore, a person's stomach or intestinal distress can be the cause or the product of anxiety, stress, or depression.
Don’t diet! Listen to your body. Eat mindfully in a relaxed environment and choose quality, not quantity. Enjoy fuelling your body and treating it well.
Flower Essence Rx
- Bach Flower Essences
- Australian Flower Essences
Lifestyle Medicine Rx
Exercise and Fitness Management:Select an exercise activity or sport you enjoy. Choose something that works for you and aim for the 80/20 % approach and always listen to your body.
- Walking is a wonderful activity for all ages, shapes and sizes.
- Build up slowly but aim for 10,000 steps a day.
- I recommend investing in a motivational health monitor like ‘Fitbit’ and or an app like ‘MyFitnessPal’ to motivate you to have a go and strive to improve your fitness and maintain a healthy weight.
Hydration:Aim for 2 – 4 litres of clean, filtered water a day. One of the easiest ways to improve your health is to stay hydrated as your body is made up of 60% water and it needed by every cell of the body. Sugar, Salt and Coffee is dehydrating for the body. Often if you feel thirsty this is an early sign of dehydration. Make it a habit and drink throughout the day. Benefits include:
- Natural Detox – a naturally hydrated body purges the cells, eliminating stored toxins and bodily wastes.
- Digestion and Elimination – eliminates constipation, boating and helps improve general digestive disorders.
- Speeds Metabolism and helps with weight loss.
- Combats Fatigue – water is an important source of energy for your body.
- Reduces High Blood Pressure and Lowers Cholesterol.
- Speeds up Joint and Cartilage repair.
- Skin Health – improves Acne, Dermatitis, Eczema, Psoriasis and Premature Skin Ageing.
- Slows the Ageing Process.
- Aim for 7 – 8 hours quality sleep.
- Turn off all electronic devices and avoid technology and hour before bed as this allows your brain to switch off and make it easier to fall asleep.
- Keep your bedroom just for sleeping & loving. Fresh Air – open a window. Light can make or break a good sleep cycle. Darken your room as much as possible.
- Don’t eat late in the night. Avoid caffeine and stimulants.
- Set your alarm to get to bed and wake at the same time every day.
- Night Cap: – Drink a warm lemon drink, herbal green tea or Golden Milk (Almond & Coconut Milk with beneficial spices) – “Turmeric Latte”, before bed.
- Create a nice environment with indoor plants, aromatherapy diffuser, soft relaxing music and anything that helps you promote a routine to wind yourself down to get much-needed sleep.