Have You Been Prescribed the Bach Flower Essence Rock Water?
I am happy to share the therapeutic benefits of this flower essence below with you.
Rock Water flower essence is prepared from water from a rocky spring. It is not from a flower!
Dr. Bach suggested this spring should have traditional healing qualities and be “unhampered by any shrines of man’s making.”
Dr Bach first made this essence in 1933. Even though it is not a flower it is known as ‘Rock Water Flower Essence or Remedy'.
If water is a carrier of formative or etheric forces, and what is called Qi (Chi) in Eastern traditions, another name for etheric energy, it makes perfect sense to me today that Rock Water essence would have helped where a block of the flow of energy was the key reason for the exhaustion I was experiencing.
Flower Essence Therapy is gentle, safe and perfect to help relieve the stressors of the modern world!
Would you like to chip away at the negative emotional stress, fears and memories of your mind that may be holding you back from healing?
When you take flower essences regularly, they gradually lift the adverse emotional blockers of the past and help you see the world in a brighter, beautiful light.
Flower Essences are Energetically Healing
When you take Flower Essences the healing of the physical, mental and spiritual body is gently, yet definitively.
This Flower Essence is called Rock Water
Water from natural springs located in areas untouched and known power to heal the sick.
Bach Flower Remedy #27
Rock Water relates to the soul qualities of adaptability and inner freedom.
A person in the negative Rock Water state is caught up in rigid, theoretical maxims and ideas divorced from reality.
- For those who are hard on themselves
- Rigid views
- Suppressed inner needs
- Those who are very strict in their way of living
- Deny themselves many of the joys and pleasures of life
- Deny themselves because they consider it may interfere with their work.
- They are hard masters to themselves.
- They wish to be well and strong and active, and will do anything which they believe will keep them so.
- They hope to be examples which will appeal to others who may then follow their ideas and be better as a result.
Potential Following Transformation
- Open-minded idealist; able to let go of theories and principles if confronted with new
- Insights or more profound truths.
- Does not allow oneself to be influenced by others, knowing that the right insights are to be found within
- Oneself, at the right time.
- Able to bring high ideals to fruition.
- Joy in life and inner peace make one a natural example for others.
- In every respect, don't cling
- Allow yourself more worldly pleasures and enjoyments.
- Practice making a more apparent distinction between theory and practice; do not subscribe too
- Wholeheartedly to the opinions of others, but judge for yourself what is right and what is not.
- Physical exercise does not impose rigid rules.
Positive Statements for Practice
- ‘I am open to new insights and experiences.'
- ‘I let all aspects of my life have their due.'
- ‘I let things grow.'
Flower Essence Therapy is healing, gentle and safe!
Flower Essences are also a particular remedy of choice in my' Stress & Emotional Wellbeing Package‘.
Look after your mental health and emotional wellbeing!
Flower Essences Stimulate the Healing of Emotional and Persistent Repressed Mental or Emotional conflicts!!