Are you sick of suffering after eating a meal?
Are you confused about what to eat, when, & how to cook and why you feel unwell after eating certain foods? Food Sensitivity & Allergy Tests take the guess work away.
To take the confusion away and to give your body a well-deserved holiday from eating the same diet or foods that you have from birth having a sensitivity food test may be the answer you are looking for.
Sometimes it is just having a break from a certain food or food group that is causing inflammation and putting stress on your digestion.
Food Sensitivity (Intolerance)
- Reactions are usually delayed and symptoms may take several days to appear.
- You can be intolerant to several different food groups at the same time.
- Sufferers can experience multiple symptoms, from a migraine to bloating, diarrhoea, lethargy and a general feeling of unwellness.
- Does not release histamine
- Headaches – persistent or migraines
- Lung reactions – asthma, cough, mucous congestion
- Sinus congestion and Hay Fever
- Skin conditions – eczema, itching, acne, dermatitis, skin rashes
- Digestive complaints – ranging from bloating, flatulence, bad breath, IBS, diarrhoea, constipation, reflux and nausea
- Behavioural conditions – ADD/HD, learning difficulties,
- Musculoskeletal – Arthritis, muscle aches and pains. Sore joints, restless legs.
- Emotional and nervous debility. Depression, Anxiety, Moody, unbalanced emotional behaviour.
- Hormonal imbalances and many more ailments.
- Reactions usually occur quickly, with a maximum of 2 hours after exposure to the ‘reactive’ food.
- A food allergy involves the body’s immune system and is a reaction to a specific food. Releases histamine.
- IgE Immune response.
- Symptoms include difficulty breathing, rashes, swelling, runny nose and anaphylactic shock.
- Food allergies can be potentially life-threatening.
- Skin Rashes
- Runny Nose
- Breathing Difficulty
- Anaphylactic Shock
Make life easier with Sensitivity Testing!
Recent studies have demonstrated that 45% of people have food sensitivities (Intolerances) of some sort undermining their health and vitality. Looking to heal your gut, improve your immune system, lose weight and generally improve your health and wellbeing?
Is the food you are eating causing Stress and Inflammation in your body?
80 – 90% of all diseases and conditions are caused by inflammation and stress. What you are eating now could be causing damage and increasing your risk to serious health conditions. Prevention is the best Medicine.
Are the Foods You Are Eating Destroying Your Gut?
The truth is that diet-related inflammation in your body can be reduced and changed by taking a simple food sensitivity test and changing the foods you are eating. It’s important to understand that most inflammation starts in your GUT!
Do you have a problem losing weight?
When you eat a food that you are sensitive to it causes a stress response in your body, which releases a stress hormone called cortisol. Cortisol inhibits the body’s ability to burn fat and in particular Belly fat… You may be sticking to a well-balanced fitness programme and trying to eat healthy but if you are ingesting foods that you are sensitive too you will not be experiencing the results you are hoping for.
Sensitivity Testing gives you the answers!
Book your online test now and start the journey back to health. Simply take a pathology sample – of your hair & or saliva. Place it is a small sealed bag with your name and date and mailed it back to us. Within 7 – 10 days we will conduct the test and email you your report. The report will detail any food sensitivities (intolerances) that you have and also include a protocol on how to improve your overall health based on your individual test results. The report and the protocol are easy to follow.
Choose from one of the lists below.
Get tested today, you and your family deserve it!