Have You Been Prescribed the Bach Flower Essence Walnut?
I am happy to share the therapeutic benefits of this flower essence below with you.
Flower Essence Therapy is gentle, safe and perfect to help relieve the stressors of the modern world!
Would you like to chip away at the negative emotional stress, fears and memories of your mind that may be holding you back from healing?
When you take flower essences regularly, they gradually lift the adverse emotional blockers of the past and help you see the world in a brighter, beautiful light.
Flower Essences are Energetically Healing
When you take Flower Essences the healing of the physical, mental and spiritual body is gently, yet definitively.
This Flower Essence is called Walnut
Latin Name: Juglans regia
Bach Flower Remedy #33
Walnut relates to the soul qualities of a new beginning and of unaffectedness.
Dr Bach is an excellent example of the positive Walnut type. When he let go of social approval, financial security, and the traditions of orthodox medicines and set forth to categorize and identify what became known as the Bach Flower Essences, he made a significant change in life. He followed his goal while ignoring the disapproval of friends and former colleagues.
A person in the negative Walnut state finds it hard to take the final step, some negative aspects of his personality still being caught up, consciously or unconsciously, in old decisions or the bonds of the past.
Walnut may be used in treating nicotine addictions.
Walnut has a stabilizing effect upon bodywork, Bowen – manual therapy treatments.
Walnut is excellent for some who want to change a part of their lives that is not satisfying, “The devil they know” may suddenly seem safer than reaching into the unknown.
- Difficulties adjusting to life changes
- Transitions – physical periods of life.
- Bonds of the past
- Not wanting to let go
- change in residence,
- change in occupation, or in
- change in companionship. It occurs when
- moving to a new community or country, upon
- Changes involved in starting a family, on
- contemplating divorce, when
- beginning retirement, and
- when voluntarily moving from one's home into a retirement home.
- It also occurs during the natural changes of life over which one has no power; – e.g.teething,
- Difficult Puberty
- Difficult adjusting to parenting
- Complicated – Mid Life Crisis
- Terminal stages of a disease
Potential Following Transformation
In a positive Walnut state, this personality will, at last, be free from shadows of the past.
He will be open to inner inspiration and free from outside influence. Like Dr Bach, he could be a pioneer – going forward while always remaining true to himself.
- Break ties with the past
- Break Free from the past
- Inner Inspiration
- Free from outside influence
- go ahead with confidence
- Going forward and staying true to self
- Follows one's life goal undeviatingly, despite adverse circumstances, and not influenced by others.
- Open and unprejudiced towards anything new.
- Recognizes the laws behind the changes which occur.
- Is immune to outside influence and open to inner inspiration.
- Able at last to free oneself from the shadows of the past.
- Wants to resist powerful forces and follow one's real ambitions.
- During periods of change: get enough sleep, eat sensibly.
- Avoid any additional factors that might cause further uncertainty and instability for the personality.
- Meditate on the Crown Chakra.
- Contemplate the principles and mode of action of a great master.
Positive Statements for Practice
- I am only following my inner guidance.'
- ‘I dismiss all the limiting factors that stop me from reaching my life's goal.'
- I am holding out.'
- ‘Destructive influences pass me by.'
Flower Essence Therapy is healing, gentle and safe!
Flower Essences are also a particular remedy of choice in my' Stress & Emotional Wellbeing Package‘.
Look after your mental health and emotional wellbeing!
Flower Essences Stimulate the Healing of Emotional and Persistent Repressed Mental or Emotional conflicts!!