Have You Been Prescribed the Bach Flower Essence Water Violet?I am happy to share the therapeutic benefits of this flower essence below with you. Flower Essence Therapy is gentle, safe and perfect to help relieve the stressors of the modern world! Would you like to chip away at the negative emotional stress, fears and memories of your mind that may be holding you back from healing? When you take flower essences regularly, they gradually lift the adverse emotional blockers of the past and help you see the world in a brighter, beautiful light.
Flower Essences are Energetically HealingWhen you take Flower Essences the healing of the physical, mental and spiritual body is gently, yet definitively.
PrincipleWater Violet relates to the soul qualities of humility and wisdom. A person in the negative Water Violet state is not behaving as wisely as he might, withdrawing in proud reserve.
- Inner reserve
- Proud withdrawal
- Feeling of superiority in isolation
- Little emotional involvement
- For those who in health or illness like to be alone.
- Very quiet people, who move about without noise, speak little, and then gently.
Potential Following Transformation
- Charming, gentle, showing tactful reserve.
- Independent attitude, equable, on the calm side.
- Capable, competent, often superior to others.
- Self-confidence, knows who one is.
- Comfortable with oneself, likes to be on one’s own.
- Generally has life well in hand.
- Moves quietly, beautifully and unobtrusively.
- Often speaks in a low, polite and insistent voice.
- Tolerant attitude – live and let live.
- Would never interfere, even if one sees things quite differently.
- Usually on top of things, ‘rock in the foaming waves'.
- Works in sovereign fashion, conscientiously, prefers to stay in the back ground.
- For others the image of a well-balanced, independent minded person.
- Acts in humility, love and Wisdom.
- Able to create an atmosphere of calm, confidence and tranquillity.
- Goes through life with elegance and inner dignity.
- Train oneself to attune consciously to the Higher Selves of all who one is dealing with.
- Take up ‘earth-bound' creative hobbies.
Positive Statements for Practice
- ‘I am part, I take part.'
- ‘I need the world and the world needs me.'
- ‘I am sharing love, humility and wisdom.