CALC PHOS (D6), Calcium phosphoricum, Calcarea Phosphorica, Calcium Phosphate. The bones, teeth and Nutrition Salt and Tonic
In bones, teeth, connective tissue, blood and gastric juice.
Causes slow teething, anaemia, bone diseases, poor digestion and circulation.
Worse from cold, motion, getting wet, change of weather.Better from rest, warmth, lying down.
- Musculoskeletal – Broken Bones, Osteoporosis, Osteomalacia and Scoliosis. Bone diseases. Rheumatism and rickets. Supports growth and healing of bones. Helpful in the healing of fractures and prevention of Osteoporosis.
- Teeth – Teething problems, slow teething. Supports growth & healing of teeth. Excellent teething remedy.
- Digestion – Nutrient assimilation, poor digestion and indigestion and general upset stomach complaints. Poor appetite, malabsoption. Improves digestion and absorption of food in the body.
- Menstrual – Puberty and temporary relief of menstrual cramps especially in young girls. Aggravated by weather changes in child bearing women. Useful in ovarian complaints.
- Kidney – Complaints
- Growth and Development – Excellent remedy for transition periods of LIFE. Promotes the dedvelopment of blood, muscles, bones and glands. Improves slow metabolism. Improves circulation.
Improves nutrition. Used to restore weakened tissues and organs. Improves children slow in development and growth.
- Colds – Constant colds, chilblains, chronic cold feet.
- Convalescence – Improves low vitality and slow healing after trauma or illness.
- Post-nasal drip